In order for you to recover the computer to its factory settings you will need to get hold of the recovery CD's
that came with the computer!
If you have this great - read on
if not then you should be able to purchase it for a fee using the following link http://recoverymedia.thetechguys.com/Default.aspx
1. Insert Recovery CD 1 into the DVD drive and restart your computer.
2. Allow it to load and wait for the following screen to load:
Advent Windows XP system recovery CD
Accept the restore software license agreement to proceed with recovery
Strike a key when ready. . . .
3. Press a key when you are ready to proceed.
You will now be prompted with another recovery screen:
4. Click continue to start the recovery process, the files will be copied to the hard drive.
5. When prompted change the CDs.
6. Once completed remove the disc and press CTRL, ALT and Delete to restart the unit.
If you only wish to install a single driver or software they are stored on CD 2 in the drivers directory.
Hope this helps -